Monday, March 1, 2010

Speaker Evaluations for SQLSaturday #32 – Tampa

I recently received my Speaker Evaluations for my session, Why I Use Stored Procedures, from Pam Shaw (@pamshaw) and as is my custom I thought I’d share them here.  My event recap is available here.  THe basic layout of the evaluation is to rate if the session met, did not meet, or exceeded your expecations and then a 1-5 rating of the speakers presentation skills (1 being the worst).  Here are my results:
Presentation Expectations:
Did Not Meet
Met
Exceeded
0 11 4
This basically means that I did what I said I’d do in the session description.  I gave my reasons why I use stored procedures and, I think, some good examples as to why.
Speaker Rating:
1
2
3
4
5
Avg
0 0 0 7 8 4.5
I’d say that I’m happy with all 4’s and 5’s and a 4.5 average.  I take this to mean that I didn’t put anyone to sleep and that I at least sounded like I knew what I was talking about.
Comments:
I had 2 comments.  Very Clear and Nice Demo.  Not a whole lot to glean from that other than I apparently made the point(s) I wanted to make and stayed on topic.
I really enjoy speaking and would do more if time and finances permit it.  If you run a user group and need speakers fell free to contact me and I’ll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think I am?