Friday, June 4, 2010

Presenting "Profiling: It's Okay in SQL Server" to Seacost SQL Server Users Group

I'm excited to be presenting Profiling: It's Okay in SQL Server to the Seacost SQL Server Users Group in Portsmouth, NH next Tuesday, June 8th.  I was invited to speak by friend Mike Walsh (@mike_walsh) who is one of the founders of the group.  This will be the 5th time I've done this presentation although each time is different.

Session Abstract

Learn how to use SQL Server Profiler/Trace to troubleshoot SQL Server performance and errors. This session will cover how to use Profiler to capture SQL Server events, creating server-side traces, creating custom templates, saving trace data, and interpreting trace data.

It's really funny that I am presenting at a user group in New Hampshire when I live in Florida when I never attended a user group in the 7 years I worked with SQL Server while living in New Hampshire.  I'm not even sure if there were any user groups in New Hampshire when I lived there.  I know that there weren't any up in my neck of the woods, but southern New Hamshire might have had one.

If you are in New Hampshire, southern Maine, or northeastern Massachussetts I hope to see you there and would love to talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think I am?