Now I’m on the schedule for SQLSaturday #156 – Providence. I’ll be presenting Transitioning from SQL Trace to Extended Events. This has been a very well-received presentation at SQLSaturday #142 – Waltham, SQLSaturday #122 – Louisville, and Rochester PASS.
This event has a great lineup of speakers. Here are the sessions I’ll try to attend, although I’ll probably be stuck at the PASS table most of the day:
- Andy Roberts – DB Development ALM with SQL Server Data Tools
- Alex Papadimoulis – Database Deployment Done Right
- Andy Novick – BIggest Loser Database Edition
- Andy Roberts – SQL Server 2012 Availability Groups
- Aaron Bertrand (Blog|Twitter) – The Ins and Outs of Contained Databases
If you are there be sure to stop by the PASS table and say, “Hello”