Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I’m Speaking at SQLSaturday #156–Providence

I’m excited to be back on the speaking circuit.  I was able to attend SQLSaturday #122 – Louisville thanks to Idera and the ACE program.

Now I’m on the schedule for SQLSaturday #156 – Providence.  I’ll be presenting Transitioning from SQL Trace to Extended Events.  This has been a very well-received presentation at SQLSaturday #142 – Waltham, SQLSaturday #122 – Louisville, and Rochester PASS.

This event has a great lineup of speakers.  Here are the sessions I’ll try to attend, although I’ll probably be stuck at the PASS table most of the day:

  • Andy Roberts – DB Development ALM with SQL Server Data Tools
  • Alex Papadimoulis – Database Deployment Done Right
  • Andy Novick – BIggest Loser Database Edition
  • Andy Roberts – SQL Server 2012 Availability Groups
  • Aaron Bertrand (Blog|Twitter) – The Ins and Outs of Contained Databases

If you are there be sure to stop by the PASS table and say, “Hello”

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think I am?