Wednesday, May 19, 2010

June OPASS Meeting Date Change

Andy Warren (@sqlandy) already blogged about the change here, but I there might actually be someone who reads my blog that doesn’t read his, so I’ll also blog about it here.

At OPASS we try to meet on the second Tuesday of every month which for June would be the 8th.  Well, I’ll be on vacation in NH and actually speaking at the Seacoast User Group that night, and Andy will be at TechEd as a member of the press.  This means that no one from the official OPASS leader list will be there and the person who opens up their office for the meeting (Andy) will not be there.  For this reason we are moving our meeting to the next week, June 15th, when Andy will be available.  Our sponsor, speaker, and topic will all be the same.

Sponsor: Tews Company

Speaker: Kendal Van Dyke (@SQLDBA)

Topic:  Paging DR Availability, You’re Wanted in the Recovery Room

I won’t be able to see you there, but I may make the Live Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think I am?