Friday, April 25, 2008

Feedback on my first published article

Well, Error Handling in SSIS was published this past Monday on SQLServerCentral.com and has been a fairly successful article with over 5000 reads in 5 days. All the feedback I received was positive which was surprising, but very satisfying. I was anticipating some either negative or constructive criticisms/suggestions and have not received any yet. There are also a couple of people who have implemented the solution! The best comment I received was that I should create an SSRS report to package with it. I have done some work on that and have a basic report created which I posted on the discussion thread.

Anyway, I was encouraged by the feedback and hope I can find another subject interesting enough to write an article on and maybe put together a presentation for user groups and a SqlSaturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think I am?