Monday, September 15, 2008

Scripts on SQLServerCentral

I recently submitted a couple of scripts to SQLServerCentral and they have been published:
  • Who has accessed my 2005 Server - which queries the default trace running in SQL Server 2005 and system views to show what logins have been used to access your SQL Server.
  • Find Foreign Keys  - which queries the INFORMATION_SCHEMA views to return information about the foreign key relationships in your database.
I have to admit that I have not used the script library available through SSC and I probably should.  I am sure I have struggled to write a few scripts that are available there already.

1 comment:

  1. The script that looks at the trace file for recent users is cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think I am?