Sunday, August 23, 2009

Active August –> Week 3 Recap

Well, I had a pretty good week this week.  I made an effort and met all my goals:

  1. Eat smaller portions – still working on this one.  Doing okay, although I do need to eat breakfast, I just hate getting up in the morning.
  2. Healthier snacks – I’m not necessarily having healthier snacks, but I have reduced.  We had company on Friday night so I had dessert (2 small brownies and a small piece of apple pie). Yeah, that’s a bad  mistake.
  3. 20 minutes of purposeful exercise 6 days a week – I made this one easily by walking every day except Friday with some extra work in the pool about several days.
  4. Sit-ups and push-ups every day adding 10 each week.  I made this one with some extra as I did 57 sit-ups and 47 push-ups on Friday night to close the week.  Didn’t add 10 sit-ups as I thought I only needed 55.

Last week I weighed in at 180.5, Saturday morning at 180.  Here’s a chart to plot my movement:

image I think dessert on Friday night is what kept me from getting under 180, there were mornings I was under, but couldn’t do it on the official weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think I am?