Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Upcoming Speaking Engagements

I have few speaking engagements this month that I want to let you know about:

Thursday, July 8 6:00 PM PST – SQL Server Society of Las Vegas

I’ll be delivering my Introduction to Profiler session remotely.  I don’t have the Live Meeting link yet, when I do I’ll post it.

Wednesday, July 14 10 AM MST – PASS DBA Virtual Chapter

I’ll be delivering my Why I Use Stored Procedures session.  You can see my abstract and get the Live Meeting link here.

Saturday, July 31 All Day – SQLSaturday #40 – South Florida

I’m actually just assuming I’ll be presenting at this event as they have not officially posted a schedule yet.  I have submitted 2 sessions:

Don’t Be Trigger Happy: Safe Use of Triggers 

Getting Started in Blogging and Technical Speaking – I’m borrowing this one from Kendal Van Dyke (@SQLDBA) as he can’t make this event and it has been a popular session.  I’ve been part of his “panel” for this discussion twice and he has graciously given me permission to present it in South Florida, if it is accepted.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be tuning into the DBA Virtual Chapter session.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think I am?